We drove to Anchorage via the Parks Highway without many stops. Not great weather and a route I've seen, so not many photos taken. Stopped for breakfast in Denali (Glitter Gulch) after not stopping in Healy and got food at Subway... My first subway breakfast. Lol. Yummy!
Next day we went to the Palmer State Fair, the biggest I think in Alaska.... not very exciting. Very fun to be there with Mathew, but not much better than Fairbanks and no sentimental value :p

[As an artist... This just had to be done.]

[Mathew enjoyin' the ferris wheel.]

[A view from the ferris wheel, I've
discovered the ferris wheel is way
more fun with a camera in hand :p]

[The Alaska Railroad Fair Train... Just brings ya
back to where Mathew and I first met...
Awwwww... Hehe]

Amazing walk after that along the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail ending at Earthquake Park, and then a cab back to the hotel and dinner at Glacier Brewhouse.










And then the third day we drove back up to Fairbanks via the Glenn and Richardson Highways. Much nicer! Amazing views, incredible weather, and awesome and many photo ops. Yay!
Ok... Sleepy time, to Haines Junction in a few hours. Much love and many hugs,
Bonnie (The rest of these will be both of us... I think... Yay!)

Ok... Sleepy time, to Haines Junction in a few hours. Much love and many hugs,
Bonnie (The rest of these will be both of us... I think... Yay!)




No comments:
Post a Comment