Sunday, April 8, 2012

Homeward Bound

It's finally time!! Home sweet home, here we come. The goal of this blog is to cover the three week drive and possibly the five month summer before we get there! (I may do that second part on the blog I never updated from last summer...) So here goes again!

Mathew and I moved out of our apartment on April 1st and moved in with Laura and Rich in DC for a week. We finished up our DC Bucket List for the most part and then on April 7th, we hit the road! Pretty Car is all packed up, and we're now enjoying some really loud birds at a Starbucks in Akron, Ohio.

And now... To the post for Day 1! (P.S. please ignore the previous seven or so posts, I will at some point update those to the last days of the road trip to DC in 2010... Belated, but it's a great record for me :-)

P.P.S. Happy Easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment